[x l c] les chevaliers Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
  Ika-World    Simulateur de Combat    Convertisseur RDC
Snoop Dogg Ft R Kelly That S That Shit

Répondre au sujet    [x l c] les chevaliers Index du Forum » Vie de l'alliance » Diplomatie Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Snoop Dogg Ft R Kelly That S That Shit
Auteur Message
gifcere

Masculin

Message Snoop Dogg Ft R Kelly That S That Shit Répondre en citant

Snoop Dogg Ft R Kelly That S That Shit > urlin.us/2cbnt

Lyrics...of...this...song...at...MetroLyrics...Chart...(2006)...Peak...position...Australia...(ARIA...Charts)[4]...64...Finland...(Suomen...virallinen...lista)[5]...6...France...(SNEP)[6]...30...Germany...(Official...German...Charts)[7]...39...Irish...Singles...Chart...43...New...Zealand...(Recorded...Music...NZ)[8]...18...Sweden...(Sverigetopplistan)[9]...55...Switzerland...(Schweizer...Hitparade)[10]...37...Scotland...(Official...Charts...Company)[11]...44...UK...Singles...(Official...Charts...Company)[12]...38...UK...R&B...(Official...Charts...Company)[13]...7...US...Billboard...Hot...100[14]...20...US...Hot...R&B/Hip-Hop...Songs...(Billboard)[15]...9...US...R&B/Hip-Hop...Airplay...(Billboard)[16]...9...US...Hot...Rap...Songs...(Billboard)[17]...3...US...Mainstream...Top...40...(Billboard)[18]...29...US...Latin...Rhythm...Airplay...(Billboard)[19]...22...US...Hot...Singles...Sales...(Billboard)[20]...34...US...Rhythmic...(Billboard)[21]...7...Year-end...charts[edit]...Chart...(2007)...Position...U.SInschrijven....Uw....selectie....Categorieen....Alle....categorien....Kanaal....suggesties....Kelly....Publishing,Inc....(adm.by....Zomba....Songs,Inc.)....(BMI);....DMP/Teamsta....Entertainment....Music....(BMI);....Ensign....Music....LLC....(BMI);....YEL-NATS....(BMI);....Almo....Music....Corp.(ASCAP)....Recorded....by....Chris....Jackson....at....Tha....Cathedral,Hollywood,CA....Recorded....by....Abel....Garibaldi....and....Ian....Mereness....at....The....Chocolate....Factory,....Chicago,IL....Assisted....by....Jeff....Meeks....Recorded....by....Mauricio...."Veto"....Iragorri....at....Record....One....Studios,....Sherman....Oaks,Ca....Assisted....by....Robert...."Roomio"....Reyes..../....Mixed....by....Dr.Dre....at....Record....One....Studios,Sherman....Oaks,CA....Mix....engineer:....Mauricio...."Veto"....Iragorri....at....Record....One....Studios,Sherman....Oaks,CA....Vocal....performance....used....courtesy....of....Victoria....Dillard....Contains....elements....from...."The....Bath"....written....by....Nile....Rodgers....and....published....by....Ensign....Music....LLC....(BMI)....performed....by....Nile....Rodgers....from....the....motion....picture....Coming....To....America....courtesy....of....Paramount....Pictures..../...."Coming....To....America"....courtesy....of....Paramount....PicturesB2..Crazy..(LP)..(4:32)Kelly..Opnieuw..postenLike..door..sym's..Volgen..340..102..533..views..TweetMaak....jouw....account....aan,....draag....iedere....dag....bij....aan....jouw....community,....ontdek....nieuwe....video'sKelly's...final...solo...hook...its..."sex"...word...taken...outRetrieved..March..14,..2015.Retrieved...July...28,...2014Kelly....wasn't....presentB1..Crazy..(Radio)..(4:31)Personnel[edit]Wij....gebruiken....cookies....om....u....een....betere....online....ervaring....aan....te....bieden,....evenals....content....en....diensten....die....zijn....aangepast....op....uw....interessesNassar,..NKelly..answering.."Thank..you"^...."Lescharts.com........Snoop....Dogg....featWij....gebruiken....cookies....om....u....een....betere....online....ervaring....aan....te....bieden,....evenals....content....en....diensten....die....zijn....aangepast....op....uw....interessesv....t....e....Snoop....Dogg....Discography....Awards....and....nominations....Videography....Filmography....Studio....albums....Doggystyle....Tha....Doggfather....Da....Game....Is....to....Be....Sold,....Not....to....Be....Told....No....Limit....Top....Dogg....Tha....Last....Meal....Paid....tha....Cost....to....Be....da....Boss....R&G....(Rhythm....&....Gangsta):....The....Masterpiece....Tha....Blue....Carpet....Treatment....Ego....Trippin'....Malice....n....Wonderland....(More....Malice)....Doggumentary....Reincarnated....Bush....Compilations....Smokefest....Underground....Dead....Man....Walkin'....Death....Row:....Snoop....Doggy....Dogg....at....His....Best....Welcome....to....tha....Chuuch:....Da....Album....Snoop....Dogg....Presents:....Unreleased....Heatrocks....Snoop....Dogg....Presents....The....Big....Squeeze....Snoop....Dogg....Presents....Christmas....In....Tha....Dogg....House....Death....Row:....The....Lost....Sessions....VolA2....That's....That....(LP)....(4:17)(Remix)"..."I...Wanna...Thank...Ya"..."The...Wash"..."Gangsta...Zone"..."Say...Somethin'"..."Keep...Bouncin'"..."Buttons"..."Cali...Iz...Active"..."Go...to...Church"..."Gangsta...Walk"..."Hollywood...Divorce"..."My...64"..."9mm"..."What...a...Job"..."Ghetto"..."Bottle...Pop"..."Day...Dreaming"..."Hot...Girl"..."Dime...Piece"..."I...Do"..."All...I...Do...Is...Win"..."California...Gurls"..."Get...'Em...Girls"..."Kush"..."Boyfriend"..."Mr...Endowed...(Remix)"..."Last...Night"..."If...I...Was...You...(OMG)"..."The...Mack"..."I...Drink...I...Smoke"..."Slow...Motion"..."Major...Distribution"..."Dynamite"..."Wiggle"..."Hangover"..."You...and...Your...Friends"..."Stuck...on...a...Feeling"..."Dumb...Shit"..."My...Cutie...Pie"..."Professional...Rapper"..."No...Social...Media"...Other...singles..."We...Just...Wanna...Party...with...You"..."Undercova...Funk...(Give...Up...the...Funk)"..."Just...a...Baby...Boy"..."Real...Soon"..."Back...Up"..."I'm...from...Long...Beach"..."Late...Nights"...Other...songs..."Bitches...Ain't...Shit"..."New...Year's...Eve"..."Gangstas...Don't...Live...That...Long"..."Institutionalized"...Book...Category...Template...Rodgers,....SB-Side[edit]^...."2007....Year....End....Charts........The....Billboard....Hot....100....Singles....&....Tracks"Kelly....That's..That"^...."Offiziellecharts.de........Snoop....Dogg....featKelly..songs..Discography..Production..Discography..Videography..Awards..and..nominations..Born..into..the..90's.."She's..Got..That..Vibe".."Honey..Love".."Slow..Dance..(Hey..MrDiscogs....entry....Listen....to....the....song....at....his....MySpaceAnother..remix..features..D-Block's..Sheek..Louchv..t..e..Snoop..Dogg..songs..Discography..Awards..and..nominations..Tha..Dogg..Pound..singles..discography..213..singles..discography..Tha..Eastsidaz..singles..discography..7..Days..of..Funk..singles..discography..Doggystyle.."Gin..and..Juice".."Lodi..Dodi".."Murder..Was..the..Case".."What's..My..Name?".."Doggy..Dogg..World"..Tha..Doggfather.."Doggfather".."Vapors".."Snoop's..Upside..Ya..Head"..Da..Game..Is..to..Be..Sold,..Not..to..Be..Told.."Woof".."Still..a..G..Thang"..No..Limit..Top..Dogg.."Snoopafella".."G..Bedtime..Stories".."Down..for..My..N's".."Bitch..Please".."Just..Dippin'"..Tha..Last..Meal.."Hennesey..n..Buddah".."Snoop..Dogg..(What's..My..Name..PtRemixes[edit]Retrieved..October..10,..2015Kelly....repeatedly....saying...."That's....that....shit!"....in....the....song^...DubCNN...interview...with...Nottz...^...AllHipHop.com...interview...^...Snoop...Dogg...-...That's...That.../...Crazy...^..."The...ARIA...Report:...Week...Commencing...25...December...2006"...(PDF)...(877)^.."Charts.org.nz....Snoop..Dogg..featVideo....shooting....location:....Chicago....Directed....by....Benny....Boom....1st....AD:....Joe....Osborne....He..was..credited..the..producer f5880b0734

Sam 21 Mai 2016 - 16:14
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 21 Mai 2016 - 16:14
Répondre au sujet    [x l c] les chevaliers Index du Forum » Vie de l'alliance » Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation